FUND BACK OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
A-Swiss is currently partnered with a global fund accounting and administration firm that can provide a wide variety of fund accounting and administration services for onshore and offshore funds in a professional and diligent manner. By providing on-going support on all areas of fund accounting and administration, with particular focus on back office administration personalised to the respective fund, fund managers are able to concentrate on other organisational, investment and financial initiatives. Notable services include, fund structuring, fund accounting and reporting, fund monitoring and reporting compliance, custodian bank monitoring, investor services, company secretarial services and fund directorship. All aforementioned services are completed through a set of efficient procedures which include:
- Allocation of a specific relationship manager to a client;
- Preparation and review of each reporting package by experienced fund administrators;
- Ultilising a technologically efficient fund administration system which is centralised by their worldwide offices;
- Establishment of competitive fees while simultaneously providing the finest quality service;
- Sustaining a “one-stop shop” approach commencing with the formation and registration of the investment fund, facilitating efficient investment holding structure, corporate management and fund administration, NAV calculation, compliance & legal and investor services.