While assisting in the incorporation of companies in Hong Kong, A-Swiss also provides clients with establishing an appropriate investment advisory company. A metropolitan city situated on the coast of China, Hong Kong is undeniably one of the best financial locations in Asia and a potential gateway to China due to the strong bilateral relationship between the two areas. Considerably, it is an ideal location to set up an investment advisory company. A-Swiss will aid in this process by managing the application of relevant Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) licenses, such processes include:
- arranging legal advice on the type of license required;
- managing preliminary assessments on companies and individuals;
- applying for the appropriate licenses for corporations and/or individuals;
- answering queries raised by the SFC;
- supervising subsequent applications for other matters such as additional licenses for new activities or additional substantial shareholder approvals.
* Please note that A-Swiss do not offer any financial services advice or asset management services. We can refer you to the appropriate licensed entities should you require these services.