China Attesting Services
Ever since the 1997 handover of Hong Kong to China, there has been an expanding yet flourishing number of reciprocates and exchanges between Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR. Seeing that today, there are still prodigious differences in the legal systems between the two; an attesting officer is immensely needed to expedite civil legal matters and commercial exchanges between the two vicinities.
We offer this service via a law firm in Hong Kong at an extremely competitive rate. Services include:
· Certifying corporate information of HK companies. This includes:
· Certificate of Incorporation;
· Business Registration Certificate;
· Incorporation form (NC1);
· Issuing a letter of Proof (証 明 書);
· Power of attorney for various purposes, including:
· Appointment of solicitors to conduct legal proceedings in the Mainland;
· Appointment of attorney in the sale and purchase of properties in the Mainland.
Copyright © 2009 - 2021 A-Swiss Corporate Services Limited.