Chinese residents of the Mainland who are not non-local graduates but possess special skills, knowledge or experience of value to and not readily available in the HKSAR may apply to come to work under the Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals (ASMTP).
The processing time from the date of submission of application can take 4-6 weeks. It may take longer if Immigration raises further enquiries.
Our Services includes:
- To provide an initial assessment for the applicant and advise the rate of success;
- To review the sponsoring company’s business plan and budget model;
- To check and assist in completing the application forms and gather all the necessary supporting documents;
- Formal submission of the application forms with the Hong Kong Immigration;
- To attend queries raised by the Hong Kong Immigration.
Please call to enquire if you meet the eligibility criteria of applying for a Visa under the Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professional.