The Panama Private Interest Foundation is a legal entity comprised of four main parties: the Founder, the Foundation itself, the Foundation Council and the Protector. The Foundation must be of non-profitable purposes. However, limited commercial activities may be carried out and capital stock rights may be enforced as long as the proceeds benefit the Foundation. Foundations are used for:
- General administration of Founder’s assets, properties and private investments.
- Succession Planning.
- Recurring payments and distribution of funds to designated Beneficiaries.
- Payment to individuals for education, training and other purposes.
There are also numerous benefits for individuals desiring to establish a Private Interest Foundation in Panama. These include:
- Flexibility and Confidentiality
- Centralization and administration of the assets and patrimony.
- Tax exemption and being a useful vehicle for international tax planning.
- Affordable inheritance planning vehicle
For more details and fee structures, please contact a A-Swiss representatives for a detailed summary of the Panama Private Interest Foundation.
* Please note that A-Swiss do not offer any financial services advice or asset management services. We can refer you to the appropriate licensed entities should you require these services.