The Scheme is an entrant scheme. It is quota-based and seeks to attract highly skilled or talented persons who are fresh entrants not having the right to enter and remain in Hong Kong to settle in Hong Kong in order to enhance Hong Kong's economic competitiveness in the global market. Successful applicants are not required to secure an offer of local employment before their entry to Hong Kong for settlement.
All applicants are required to fulfill a set of prerequisites before they can be awarded points under one of the two points-based tests:
- General Points Test; and
- Achievement -based Points Test; and
- Compete for quota allocation with other applicants.
The Scheme is not applicable to nationals of Afghanistan, Albania, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam. Our Services includes:
- We will perform 2 assessments for you to check if you have passed the minimum points test:
- General Points Test; or
- Achievement-based Points Test.
- Check and assist in completing the application forms and gather all the necessary supporting documents; and
- Formal submission of the application forms with the Hong Kong Immigration.