Other Visa Services

Our Professional Visa & Immigration Services

  • Free Application Assessment
  • Money Back Guarantee Policy
  • Follow – up after your visa is granted

Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)

Non-local graduates from local universities are eligible for a one-year IANG visa. Persons admitted under the IANG are free to take up and change employment during their permitted stay without the need to seek prior approval from the Immigration Department.

Training Visa

This visa is designed for those who need to enter Hong Kong for receiving training in skills related to their current work. The visa is only valid for a limited period (not more than 12 months) and the applicant cannot renew this visa after it expires.

This visa doesn’t apply to nationals from Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam and Chinese residents of the Mainland (other than Mainland employees and business associates of well-established and multinational companies based in Hong Kong)

Visa Renewal

Persons who have been admitted for investment or employment are allowed to remain in the HKSAR on employment status. They may apply for extension of stay for investment in the HKSAR within 4 weeks before their limit of stay expires. Such applications will be considered only when the applicants continue to meet the eligibility criteria for entry for investment or in accordance with the duration of the employment contract (whichever is shorter).

Dependent Visa

Applicants admitted for investment or employment may apply to bring in their spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18 to the HKSAR under the prevailing dependant policy.

Persons admitted or applying for investment or employment will be the sponsors of their accompanying dependants to the HKSAR.